Isobar is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide one-on-one support to our global leader/s based in the US. The ideal candidate is someone who has an extremely acute eye for detail, strong organizational skills, poise and professional demeanor and the ability to handle multiple tasks assigned to them setting priorities with minimal supervision. This person should be highly responsive, dependable, proactive, flexible and possess strong interpersonal skills. A cheerful and positive attitude, high level of integrity, tact and being committed to the upmost level of support are equally important qualities for this candidate to maintain. Confidentiality is a must in this role.
- Coordinate challenging and fluctuating travel arrangements for Leader/s (both domestic and international).
- Manage Leader/s calendar by coordinating and scheduling conference calls, appointments and all meetings with continuously changing schedules. Due to global mature of the Leader/s role this may extend out of business hours.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the Leader/s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Leader/s time and office.
- Handles confidential manners professionally and appropriately, in a mature and responsible manner.
- Ability to handle assignments quickly and efficiently and to meet deadlines and follow through.
- Maintain and update Leader/s contact/address book.
- Communicate and interact with members of Global Executive team, Clients and other VP’s to set up meetings and assist when needed.
- Track Leader/s expenses, audit receipts and compile expense reports.
- Management of time sheet.
- Assist in making dinner reservations and events as needed.
- Getting lunch when necessary for Leader/s and/or others when needed for business meetings.
- Assist in in preparation for meetings and global events etc.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail, including sorting, distributing, copying and forwarding as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Must have excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).